To Know Yourself Is To Know The World

Saint Joseph Institute of Technology - "Halibas, April" of Butuan City.

To Know Yourself Is to Know the World, The beauty of human love is expressed through communication - be in art, music, dance - all that is excellent and beautiful has come to more creative, the more beautiful.
Communication exist on all levels of life, not only in human relationship. Each has this gift of creativity; you must value it. The trouble is we don't recognize that we are creators.
A child's first communication is praised, but later a lot of negativity is expressed - "you shouldn't do this, you shouldn't do that, "and so on. The parent unknowingly stifle the creativity child's and give the child the feeling that he has nothing of any value to offer others. Actually, each one of us has something valuable to give. If i don't value myself or think that I have anything of value to give to another, then what comes out of my lips will be bitter, harsh and rough.
Communication not only reaches you; it also starts from within you; first I create and I express.
So how can I become selective in my creation? although a garden will have beautiful flowers, it will also have weeds. I decide I want to encourage flowers and discourage weeds, so I find out what I have to do and when i take action.
In the same way, I can look within my own mind. Do I see a beautiful garden or is it more of a jungle - a lot of thorns and dry trees that haven't been watered for a long time? These are two extremes and probably I am somewhere in between. The beautiful memories I am holding onto - things that are causing me pain and sorrow. If I still keep them lodged in my own consciousness, even if I don't want to say anything negative or hurtful, somehow or another it comes out. If there is any bitterness in my memory, no matter how long ago it was, it will influence my present communication with others. So it is very important, not only to prevent more thorns from growing, but also to look inside thorns from growing, but also to look inside to remove the jungle that I have allowed to accumulate from the past.
Whatever is within my own being is present because I've given it permission to be thee. Whatever is present in your own territory, house or room, you've given it permission to be there. Wherever you are, what you are surrounded by you have made that happen.
If someone offers me things of value let me accept them with love, place them in my heart and keep them and their value will grow. I'll look after them and share them with others. It's beautiful experience in life. However, when others throw rough harsh words.
Pebbles at me in the form of harsh words, for whatever reason, or perhaps even hurt me accidentally, I accept them too. The deep wound that result stays with me, but only because I gave it permission to remain. I allowed that stone to reach me, touch me and hurt me. At the time I didn't understands... it happened. But now, taking time to look inside myself, i see other result; a jungle, wounds, thorns, stones and within that, here and there, a little flower is struggling to grow, almost strangled by the weeds...
Deep within, beneath all the rubbish is something very beautiful. When I spend time in silence I discover that at the core of my being there are the treasures of peace, love and joy.

No comments: